Views: 761 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-30 Origin: Site
Electric hair clippers are a common haircut tool. If you think you are ingenious, you might as well buy one for yourself. On the market, it can be roughly divided into two types, one is a cordless clipper, which usually is rechargeable hair clipper, and the other is a corded clipper, which is plug-in hair clipper. In daily life, you can choose clippers by looking at price, weight, the edge of the knife, power, type, appearance and the brand, etc. But, which is better, corded or cordless clippers?
What are the types of electric clippers?
1. We know that cordless hair clippers generally do not have a cord, and they are very flexible in operation with relatively small power. The strength of the blade is also small, which is very suitable for young women to use or young mothers give babies a haircut. Of course, the disadvantage of rechargeable electric clippers is that they need to use rechargeable batteries, so the working time is limited. In addition, though the rechargeable type is more convenient to use, but the battery needs to be charged and maintained regularly, which is troublesome for daily maintenance. If you often travel outside, you may buy a rechargeable one to carry it with you, since it is cordless and easy to carry and use.
2. Plug-in electric clipper has a cord. Its power is very large, the blade strength is also very strong, so there is no need to worry about battery problems, and the use experience is very good. Of course, this kind of corded hair clipper also has a shortcoming, that is to say, the length of the cord is generally only 2.0-2.5 meters. Due to the limitation of cord length, it is not convenient to operate. But even so, plug-in electric clippers are still the favorite of many barbers and hairdressers, since the working time is not limited and has large power. Relatively speaking, it is recommended that consumers buy plug-in electric clippers if you don’t want to spend more time to maintain batteries regularly. After all no matter whether they are portable or not, they will not be used a few times throughout the year.
How to choose the right electric clippers?
1. Look at the price. When choosing electric clippers, you had better to go several shops to compare the quality and price of products. In contrast, you will find that electric clippers with batteries are more expensive than those without batteries. But you may choose according to your actual needs.
2. Look at the blade edge. It is very important to look at the blade edge of the electric clipper. Generally, a good electric clipper will use a ceramic knife edge, because the knife edge of this material is very durable and can make the life of the electric clipper longer.
3. Look at the brand. There are many electric clippers manufacturers, and most of the products have the same performance. But here it is recommended that you had better to choose products from big brands and formal manufacturers.
This category is empty.