Views: 427 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-29 Origin: Site
In life, any electrical appliance will have some problems after using it for a certain time, and the electric hair clipper is no exception. Do you know how to fix the common problems of hair cutting tools? The solutions to these problems are described in detail below.
How to repair the non rotation or abnormal rotation of the hair clippers head
(1) Remove the cutter head, clean all parts of the cutter head, check whether there is hair winding in the motor, install the cutter head after cleaning and try again.
(2) Remove the cutter head, turn on the switch and check whether the motor rotates. If it does not rotate, connect the charger and try again. If it still does not rotate, the motor or rechargeable battery fails. Please contact the professional hair clipper manufacturer to replace the motor or rechargeable battery.
How to repair the hair clipper
(1) Hold the blade by hand. If you can hold it gently, the power is insufficient. Use it after charging.
(2) If the charger is connected to use, you can still gently hold the blade, remove the cutter head and clean the cutter head and body. If the fault persists, the motor or rechargeable battery fails. Please contact the seller or manufacturer to replace the motor or rechargeable battery.
How to repair if the power indicator is not on when the hair clipper is charging
(1) After using all the stored electricity of the hair clipper, connect the hair clipper to the charger for use. If the hair clipper can rotate and use for a long time, it indicates that the charging system is in good condition, and the indicator bulb is in poor contact or damaged. However, since it does not affect the normal work, it can not be handled. If replacement is required, please contact the seller or manufacturer.
(2) If it cannot be used after connecting the charger, it indicates that the charging line is faulty. Please contact the seller or manufacturer for maintenance.
How to repair the hair clipper that cannot be charged
(1) The rectifier diode is damaged. The diode should be replaced.
(2) The current-limiting resistor is open. The current-limiting resistor should be replaced.
(3) The rechargeable battery fails. The rechargeable battery should be replaced.
Fast battery consumption and short usage time after charging
(1) Dry batteries or rechargeable batteries are of poor quality. Choose better quality batteries and rechargeable batteries.
(2) The charging time is not enough. When recharging, please operate according to the instructions.
Connect the hair clipper to the charger. If the hair clipper can be used normally, but after charging for 24 hours, the hair clipper cannot work normally or the working time is less than 10 minutes after the charger is unplugged, it means that the rechargeable battery is aging. Please contact the seller or manufacturer to replace or buy a new product.
In general, this article introduces the solutions to common problems of hair cutting machines If your electric hair cutting machine also have the above common faults, please don't miss this article. If you want to buy a hair clippers set you can consider consulting Dingling, which is a professional manufacturer of waterproof hair clippers, hair cutting trimmer, hair shaver kit, beard grooming kit and is an ideal choice.
This category is empty.